Facilities and Services
Centrally located in the village, the Motel is a convenient stroll the Berrima’s historic buildings, boutique retailers, fine restaurants, galleries and café’s. Berrima Bakehouse Motel is directly opposite Australia’s oldest an continuously licensed hotel, the Surveyor General Inn. And adjacent to the Bakehouse itself which now operates as a Tea Room and Museum.
Guests staying at Berrima Bakehouse Motel are assured of a warm welcome as well as a relaxing and comfortable place to stay.
- 19 Units all with Ensuites
- 3.5 star
- Spacious units with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Practice golf hole which measures 80 metres
- Swimming pool
- River walk access
- Off-street Parking
- Tea & coffee making facilities with fresh milk!
- Walking distance to all the attractions of Berrima